Make source acceptable in Debian?

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Wed Dec 7 09:49:38 CET 2016

Hi,

This looks good! So is the point of this is that you want to create a
.deb file that is installable manually or that it becomes part of the
official debian supported packages?

The pom files are nikita project files, so they are obviously not
accessible for the maven repository for Debian. But given that the
project has internal dependencies (e.g. core-common) and it's not
complaining about that, then it might be possible to get around these
project dependencies.

 - Tom