[NUUG video] Download links for the Cleanternet videos?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Sep 24 23:59:34 CEST 2010

Hi.  I am involved in the Norwegian Unix User Group association, and
we are involved in the Norwegian open channel Frikanalen.  We have
come across your great video linked in from
<URL:http://cleanternet.org/>, and hope we can send it via Frikanalen.

For this, it would be great if we could download it in high quality.
Is this available?

I tried to figure out what license the video is published under, but
failed.  Can you let us know?

For subtitling to Norwegian (required by Frikanalen), I hope to be
able to use the <URL: http://universalsubtitles.org/ > service.
Mentioning it here in case you are not yet aware of it, and to ask if
your film already is registered with that service.  If it is, please
let us know the URL.

Cc to the mailing list of the video team in NUUG.  Please keep them on
CC when you reply.

Happy hacking,